The following information is taken from a news release from the Utah Department of Health and Human Resources. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued recommendations for...
White Ribbon Week is here! All week, our students will be learning about Internet safety. During lunch, they will have the opportunity to do different Internet safety activities, too. Listed below are the daily themes.
- Monday – I will use technology to show kindness and respect.
- Tuesday – I will give priority to real life relationships.
- Wednesday – I will choose healthy activities to handle stress and boredom.
- Thursday – I will choose to balance my day.
- Friday – I will remember that not everything online is real.
On Friday, we will also be having a fantastic assembly put on by NetSmartz for all of our students. We hope you’ll take the time to talk to your students about what they are learning and how they can be safe online.