Last modified: February 27, 2020
I am from Rigby, Idaho. I love reading, hiking, camping, teaching, and learning. I also love dogs and sweet potato fries! I graduated from BYU-Idaho in July 2018.
Message to Parents
Hello students and parents!
As we head into the cold winter months, there are a few things we need to remember:
- Make sure to wear clothes that will keep you warm in the cold weather (hat, gloves, scarves, heavy coats, long sleeved shirts). If you do not have these supplies, or money for these supplies, please let me or Mrs. Flores know and the school can provide one for you.
- We’re getting right into the thick of flu season. Please make sure to be washing your hands. If you are sick, PLEASE STAY HOME! This prevents any sickness from being passed on to others.
- We have a lot of fun holidays coming up that we get excited for! Please still remember to stay the respectful, kind, and safe Timpanogos Tigers you are!
As always, please message me on class dojo or on email if you have any additional questions. Thanks!
-Miss Perrenoud email@example.com
- Big Brains (TimezAttack)
- Multiplication Facts Quizzes
- Math Interventions Quizzes
- Khan Academy